Whiteboard Journal is looking for hard working and enthusiastic individuals who would like to quench their thirst for knowledge and put their creative spirit to work to join our 3-month internship program. As an intern you will be exposed to the different departments that make up Whiteboard Journal – working alongside of our editorial, graphic design, marketing departments in bringing our audience the best online and offline programming our web-magazine has to offer.
Not only will you get hands-on experience working side by side with different departments in producing Whiteboard Journal programs but will also be involved in special intern-only projects. Designed both as a learning experience and to encourage individual creativity, these projects will have you working independently and in groups to create works that is supervised by Whiteboard Journal but whose content is entirely yours. This is your chance to showcase your talents and have the world as your audience.
If you would like to be a part of this intensive and rewarding internship program be sure to send in your cover letter, CV and sample article to email@example.com with WI as the title of the email, and we hope to hear from you soon. If you have any questions, be sure to ask us via email as well.
- Must be located in Jakarta as our office is located in Kemang
- Able to intern full-time in our office, 5 days a week
- Posses strong English writing skills
- A strong interest in various subjects such as art and design, music, fashion, culture, even social economics
- Knowledgeable and have a keen interest to keep on learning
- Basic Photoshop skills is a plus!
- A sense of humor is highly recommended
Graphic design applicants will work under our design firm, Studio 1212. The candidate will be given various task and projects under supervision. The ideal candidate should have an excellent design skill, is detail-oriented, willing to brainstorm and pitch in where needed and has strong desire to learn and is hardworking.
- A Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design
- Must be proficient with design applications (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of Flash is a bonus
- Ability to translate creative brief into visual design
- Posses creativity, communications skills and problem solving skills.
- A good eye for color, form and detail plus good taste in design and everything related
To apply, please submit to us your portfolio (PDF file no bigger than 2MB) and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Executive / Marketing Associate
Studio – 1212 is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Account Executive/Marketing Associate to take on exciting projects. He/She will be responsible in creative strategy development, PR & online marketing, and responsible to represent the client needs and goals within the organization to ensure its quality. The ideal candidate must be outgoing and committed to his/her work.
- Handling all clients and media requests and looking after media partners
- Preparing brief and monitor schedule of designers
- Production of PR-material, editing media releases
- Drafting and rolling out Social Media campaign
- Media plan and budget monitoring
- Proven skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance client relationship
- Extremely detail oriented
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong written and oral communications in Bahasa Indonesia and Eng lish
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Proficient in Social Media Marketing
Please send your application including a CV and motivation letter only via email to email@example.com